With more then 10 years of experience in the telecommunication area JP Consulting would
like to bring to your attention solutions to send and receive single and bulk SMS
messages using the Internet.
JP Consulting enables single and multiple users to send and receive SMS Messaging using:
• JP Consulting Bulk SMS Web or PC based platform
• JP Consulting Bulk SMS API’s
What is Bulk SMS?
In marketing industry SMS stands for Smart Marketing Services. The cost for sending
SMS from mobile phones is very high especially when sending multiple messages and
especially when sending to other networks.
Bulk SMS service is used to send a mobile message to multiple mobile phones through
Internet. Bulk text messaging basically refers to an advertising medium where the
organizations send single promotional information to many individuals at the same time.
Many reputed companies are making use of enterprise mobile messaging for promoting
their product because of its low cost nature. The advantages of Bulk SMS services are
cost effectiveness, time saving, instant delivery of messages and instant measurable
response for the sent SMS from the recipients.
How does Bulk SMS Work?
You prepare list of mobile phone numbers, that belong to the people you intend to send
messages. The message gets to all of them at the same time, except when the phone is
switched off or incorrect phone number was given (in this case the message cannot be
sent). You can send Bulk SMS via the following ways:
1. Web Based Platform
2. Bulk SMS PC Software
3. Custom Website / Software application using our API
What is Bulk SMS Gateway?
Bulk SMS gateway is a system with which organizations/ institutions enables themselves
for sending or receiving large volumes of SMS by using bulk mobile messaging solutions.
The Bulk messaging service follows a specific channel with particular bandwidth
limitation. The message senders can also receive DLR (delivery reports) for the sent
SMS. The most useful feature of this service is that a single SMS can be forwarded to a
large number of people at a single point of time. Minimum number of recipient is 1 and
can be increased to a large volume of numbers.
Bulk SMS Features
• Easy to Use
• Customized sender id
• No set up cost
• Import Contacts
• Schedule Message
• Real time delivery reports
• Global Coverage
• Create / Manage Phone book & Groups
• Send SMS to single or multiple recipients
• Create / Manage Template
• Send Millions of SMS on a button click
• Check SMS Sent History / Logs
• Web Based Control Panel / Desktop Based Software
• Check credits online
• Instant Delivery & Reliable Service
• Send SMS with length 160 / 306 / 459 Characters
• 24 X 7 Technical Support
• Short Code & Long Code Services
• SMS is now a mainstream response.
• Highly accessible and is "anytime, anywhere".
• Immediate. No call center queuing or having to remember a call-to-action.
• Cheap Compared to direct calling on a mobile.
• Quick & Easy information.
• Easy to remember than a 10 digit phone number.
• Discreet, Personal data not transmitted audibly.
• Shows your company as forward thinking and customer friendly.
• Low cost of reply.
• Builds a database of interested consumers.
• Tracking engine. Detailed navigation tracking of respondents.
• Real-time data 24/7 via our online Management Console.
• Can update your marketing messages online and without additional cost.
• Ability to proactively market to consumers after the campaign has ended.
• Optional payment facilities- Sell digital content or physical products.
• Discount coupons, Loyalty points, Tickets, Passes, Gift coupons etc can be offered
in real time.
Bulk SMS Business Solutions
We have ready and working solutions for numbers of businesses like:
• Financial Services
• Retail shops and Boutiques
• Transport and Logistic
• Education (Universities, Schools, Kindergartens)
• Corporate Communication
• Gyms and Health Clubs
• Beauty saloons
• Clubs and Societies
• Real Estate
• Hospitals and Medical care
• Stock Market
• Travel agencies and Airlines
Download the full presentation: JP ConsultingBulkSMSPresentation.pdf