Welcome to Mr.BulkSMS
We are focusing on delivering text message SMS and HLR lookup (Home Location Register) services. There are more than 2.4 billion people on the planet sending and receiving SMS's and we give you the opportunity to reach them. With the SMS and HLR lookup services we also offer broadcasting tools, which you can download or use online with very user friendly interface. Check our web site for more details and find out why we are better then other companies in the business. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have something in mind, we will help you for sure.
Why you should work with Mr.BulkSMS?
- Mobile Worldwide service coverage - Global SMS Delivery
- High-quality routes for European or International SMS sending, Europe terminated
- Fast SMS delivery! Up to 3 (three) seconds for Business account guaranteed
- Discounts for large costumers
- Professional online/offline broadcasting tools
- Direct connection to our gateways offering wide protocol range (SMPP, HTTP, SOAP, etc...)
- HLR lookup before SMS sending tools for optimizing the broadcast cost
- Variety of routes and prices to match your business model
- Delivery receipts (DLR) for all high class routes
Mr.BulkSMS - As Easy As 1, 2, 3
We make it as easy as 1, 2, 3 and we really mean it. All it takes to start SMS broadcasting to your customers is narrowed to 3 simple steps:
Step 1 – Register – Take 2 minutes of your time and fill out our Registration Form so that we can open account for you.
Step 2 – Add funds – Make simple payment with PayPal to add as many as you want credits to your account. For big broadcast volumes we recommend to contact us for bank transaction.
Step 3 – Broadcast – Load your list of MSISDN (mobile numbers) and schedule your broadcast.
We always recommend to our clients to use our HLR lookup service before they make big broadcasts. This will save you money as the HLR lookup ping costs only 0.7 cents, which is less then a cent and you get very useful information like location of the MSISDN, on/off status, Mobile Country Code (MCC), Mobile Network Code (MNC) and etc... This is very important if you want to use premium SMS and you need to know the real network of the Bulk SMS Routes (mobile number), in case it is ported to a different network.
HLR SMS Routes
Mr.BulkSMS provides interfaces and tools to send all kind of SMS messages and does HLR lookup to 500+ Networks worldwide using the Internet. We have three route classes offering different quality and price to meet the requirement of all our customers:
- First Class Bulk SMS - (100% SS7, dynamic Sender ID, DLR, MNP support, binary, very fast delivery) For Alert systems, banks, critical applications.
- Business Class Bulk SMS - (intelligent combination of SS7 links and direct SMSC connections, dynamic Sender ID, DLR for most destinations, binary, fast delivery)
- Economy Class Bulk SMS - (delivery via GSM Modems, and leastcost routes, fixed Sender
HLR Lookup Service
To understand the importance of the HLR lookup service you need to know that HLR or Home Location Register is a central database containing details of each mobile phone subscriber that is authorized to use the GSM core network. With the help of your HLR lookup service you can filter and clean your database with MSISDN (mobile numbers) for dead numbers. That is not all - you get much more information for each MSISDN like:
- Is the number alive - determines if the number is in use - some people close their mobile contracts or stop paying their phone bills.
- Is the phone number in use - determines the phone number status – in some cases people have more than one SIM cards from different countries. For example, a German subscriber has his own UK number, but doesn’t use it until being again in the United Kingdom.
- What is the current mobile network / mobile operator - determines to which mobile provider a particular mobile number is subscribed. Often consumers change their mobile service providers, for example a Vodafone subscriber can move to T-Mobile but keeps their Vodafone number.
- Is the number in roaming - determines the roaming status of the mobile subscriber. ‘Roaming’ refers to the extending of connectivity service in a location different from where the mobile service is initially registered, usually when subscribers are in another country and their mobile phone automatically connects to a local service provider.
- From where the phone number comes- determines to which country the number "belongs" to. This information is generally accessible and the HLR is not needed, because every number begins with a short code. For example code beginning with +49 is a German phone number.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.